Thursday 6 October 2011

try to see it in a positive way

it hurts when someone come to you and scold you without a good reason....asking you with a most unwanted-question-to be heard....

and it even worse when it is not your fault and the thing he/she was asking about is just out of your hand....

it happened to me yesterday....even caused me a nightmare....*sigh*
it keeps running  in my mind....like a cd playing a non-stop movie for hours....
what a hurt and headache...

i talk to my lovely husband....i get some advices.... a good one....difficult to be accepted in the first place but what he said is true....

"no matter how you struggle to think....try to find the answers....asking yourself this and that....always remember to remind yourself in the end of everything (esp. your discussion with yourself).... try to see it in a positive way...as for me, i will always tell myself that maybe Allah want to train me, make me a better person to face upcoming situations which are more challenging..."

perhaps...you could give a try zura :) ...say me to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment